Home' SA 50s Lifestyle : SA 50s Winter 11 Contents 9
Visit our website: www.sa50slifestylenews.com.au
Simply the best in retirement living
Tips for a safe retirement
Ready for simply the best in
retirement living? Then look no
further than the SA Lifestyle Village
Group where you are now spoilt for
choice in four splendid locations.
The Copper Coast, Port Pirie, Port
Victoria and Moonta Lifestyle Villages
offer resort style independent living
for over 55s.
Choose from two or three bedroom
homes or single-bedroom serviced
apartments featuring the latest in
quality fittings and furnishings.
Each home includes ducted reverse
cycle air conditioning, rainwater
tank, paved surrounds and fully
fenced yards for your privacy.
Gardens are full of life and colour,
thanks to the Landscape Gardener
and Maintenance Manager, both
always readily available to lend a
The function centre (yet to be built
in Port Pirie, Moonta & Port Victoria)
includes a games room and large
area for get-togethers and relaxing
Life in the village provides residents
with a safe, community feeling, and
shared sense of fun and belonging
with like-minded friends.
The friendly support of sales and
administration staff who are always
happy to provide assistance when
required is just another comfort to
both residents and their families.
With so much on offer, now is the
time to visit any of the four villages
in the SA Lifestyle Village Group
and begin the retirement you are so
retirement for as little as
$500 today! Available for
immediate occupancy in
both Port Pirie &
• Resort-style retirement living • One bedroom serviced apartments • Independent living 2 & 3 br units
• Fully landscaped surrounds • State of the art security with 24 hour monitoring
• Quality fittings & furnishings • BBQ & alfresco areas • Paved and fenced for privacy
• Support staff available • Fully maintained homes & gardens • Fully equipped Community Centre
Call Katrina on 0408 515 300 or 08 8825 3700 for more information
Email: email@example.com Web: www.salvg.com.au
Offering FOUR choices for
over 55's when it comes to retirement living!!
H Affordable maintenance fees apply H No stamp duty payable
H Priced affordably from $190,000 to $360,000
COPPER COAST PORT VICTORIA www.salvg.com.au
PORT PIRIE MOONTA www.salvg.com.au
Feeling safe and secure in your
home is important at any age,
however, it is of significant relevance
to South Australians who live on
their own and may be limited in
At the core of many precautions is
basic common sense, so always
make sure your behaviour and
safety and security precautions
Some tips to think about:
Safety in your home
• Going away? Ask a neighbour to
keep an eye on things, collect
your mail and put out your
rubbish. Leave the radio on.
• Leave spare keys with a trusted
friend, never in hiding places.
• Make sure your house number is
• If you are harassed, attacked or
robbed, tell the police.
• When you are at home, lock all
• Keep a photographic record of
your jewellery and engrave all
portable items (eg television) with
your name, address and licence
•Don't keep large amounts of
money in the home.
• If you have deadlocks, keep the
keys in the locks on the inside
when you are home, in case you
need to leave in an emergency.
• If you live alone, don't publicise
this or whether you are Ms, Miss,
Mrs or Mr.
• If you're not sure who it is, don't
open the door.
• If someone is at the door and you
are alone, pretend someone else
• Be suspicious of people wanting
to enter your home. Ask for
identification, look at it carefully
and contact their office for
• If someone wants to use your
phone for an emergency, offer to
make the call for them, but keep
They're friendly and clever -- and
they want to trick you out of your
money or property. If they attempt to
bully you, call the police. Beware of:
• something for nothing;
• "you have won a contest";
• cash only "opportunities";
• home improvement offers;
• get rich quick schemes;
• "service calls" you didn't request.
Links Archive SA 50s Autumn 11 SA 50s Spring 11 Navigation Previous Page Next Page